Sure we have often wondered what makes the Engineer tick, well this design gives you an insight in to what goes on in their minds and makes them who they are.
This t-shirt makes for a great staple! It has a classic fit (not form-fitting) with a thick cotton fabric.
To get the best out of wearing this shirt, follow these useful guidelines.
1. Buy the t-shirt. You know you want it, it's from Military Humor.
2. Wait patiently for the post person to deliver the item. The best things come to those that wait.
3. Excitedly unwrap the t-shirt, making sure you put the polythene packaging in the recycling bin for added excitement.
4. Remove upper body garments that you are already wearing before trying the t-shirt on. You wouldn't believe the amount of people that forget this and then complain that the shirt is too small.
5. Scrunch up the back of the shirt so you can easily see the head hole. None of this sticking your arms through first. This just ruins the shape of the shirt and you start blaming us.
6. Once your head is all the way through the head hole. Then proceed to put your arms through one at a time. We know the excitement can be too much sometimes and you'll end up all over the shop. Tip: Take your time and savour the moment.
7. Last but not least, let the garment drop around your torso. Now, if you have ordered correctly. The shirt will fit as you expected. If however, you have ordered thinking your body is still 20yrs old and is in fact 50. Give your head a wobble and be realistic. We all want the 32in waist we once had. Reality check, that was long gone once life started to really kick you in the balls. The bright side is, you now have this t-shirt to brighten your day.
8. Do yourself a favour. Order more little rays of sunshine and laughs. From Military Humor. You know you want to.
• 100% cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 6 oz (203 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).