We have brought this design together to celebrate the many Veterans that were posted to Germany over the 49 year period from 1945 - 1994. At any one time, up to 80,000 British Armed Forces Personnel were stationed in the region to counter the Cold War threat from the then USSR. That leave countless 1000's that have a history and fond memories of their time living and working there. So, having taken a look around, there is not much covering this period. Now there is, with this high quality embroidered baseball cap that can be worn with pride.
The main feature of the design is of course the British Army of the Rhine crest that everyone that spent time there will recognise.
Enjoy and wear proudly.
Please contact us if you would like this item in any other colour or size not shown. firstname.lastname@example.org
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester*
- Mid-profile cap with a low-profile embroidery area
- Structured, six-panel cap
- Hard buckram front panels
- Mesh back
- Permacurv visor, matching under-visor
- Plastic adjustable closure
- 3.5" crown (8.9 cm)
- Head circumference - 21 ⅝" to 23 ⅝" (54.9 cm to 60 cm)