The main part of Paderborn Garrison has its origins in the Infantrie Kaserne, which was built in the early 20th century on Elsenerstrasse, and the Panzer Kaserne, which were built in the 1930s on Driburgerstrasse, and which went on, after the War, to become Alanbrooke Barracks and Barker Barracks respectively. Now home to elements of the 20th Armoured Division, the British Army still has a presence there to this day.
This will bring back those fond memories and quite possibly a few laughs. Definitely a conversation starter.
NOTE: These items DO NOT come with cushion inserts. Yet...........
These throw pillow cases are precision-cut and hand-sewn to serve as the perfect decorative accent in any environment. After all, a pop of color with your unique design is a practical object for any lifestyle. This product is only the pillowcase - pillow filling not included.
- 100% polyester
- Size - 16.5" x 16.5"
- Fabric weight: 6.49–8.85 oz/yd² (220–300 g/m²)
- Perfect for fine print on both sides of the pillow case
- Hidden zipper
- Printed, cut, and machine sewn by our in-house team
- Download CPSIA compliance certificates here
- Download fabric safety test certificates
This product is made on demand. No minimums.